Lunes, Febrero 29, 2016 to Viernes, Marzo 4, 2016
Lunes, Viernes 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 9 hours of online training
- 40 hours of intensive-retreat training
Cost $ 1875 USD: Includes training materials, 8 hours of online training, 40 hours of intensive training and all breakfasts & lunches)
Next intensive retreats:
- July 30-August 3, 2018- Phoenix, AZ
Module 1: 3 hours
Module 2: 3 hours
Module 3: 3 Hours
The modules are already recorded. Watch the recordings on your own time before the intensive retreat.
- In the intensive EMDR-Sandtray Specialist program you will receive 9 hours of online training where you will first be guided in creating your own sandtray miniature collection. You will learn about Sandplay and Sandtray therapy history as well as the difference between the EMDR-Sandtray protocol and other therapies using sand tray. In addition, clinicians will learn basic principles of ego state theory, Internal Family Systems and structural dissociation theory.
- Following these 9 hours, you will attend an intensive-week long training (40 hours) in Phoenix, AZ in an intimate setting where you can practice and receive feedback directly from Ana Gomez the developer of the EMDR-Sandtray Protocol.
- This training covers in great depth the eight phases of EMDR therapy with children, adolescents and adults and the use of the EMDR-Sandtray Protocol. This is especially useful for clients that present with dysregulation of the affective system and require greater distance from the traumatic material. In addition, clients that use a number of mechanisms of adaptation and present with trauma related phobias can highly benefit from using this protocol.
- The EMDR-Sandtray protocol offers various levels of distance from the traumatic material: The actual memory of trauma where the self is present in the story, to the general story/world where the self is absent. One of the wonderful assets of the EMDR-Sandtray Protocol is its capacity to access implicit and right hemisphere material through the use of stories, symbols and archetypes.